To get the Crumb Cake card stock texture, wet your hands and crumble the card stock into a ball. Flatten out, and repeat until you get the desired wrinkleness.
Cut the framelit before you emboss, this way your texture doesn't have to get squished in the Big Shot. Use a brayer in Marina Mist ink to get the color on the raised design.
Lightly sponge the flowers and butterflies from the jumbo wheel in Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist to make them pop just a little on the background.
The third "button" is actually Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon twisted and rolled into a spiral onto the circle shaped shaker frames.
- Swallowtail stamp set inked with Soft Suede Pad
- Very Vintage jumbo wheel stamp, inked with Crumb Cake pad
- Labels Collection Framelit dies
- Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder
- Sycamore Street Button
- Vintage Button
- Linen Thread
- Natural Trim Ribbon and red sticky tape
- Tangerine Tango and Marina Mist ink pads for sponging and to color butterfly with a blender pen
- Crumb Cake card stock cut to 5 1/4" by 4 1/4"
- Basic Black card stock cut to 5 1/2" by 6 1/2"
- Confetti White Card Stock cut to about 8" by 10"- depending on the size of your frame.