- Delightful Decorations Stamp Set
- Early Espresso classic ink
- Crumb cake card stock
- Festival of Prints DSP
- Mulitpurpose Adhesive Sheets
- Cherry Cobbler Seam Binding Ribbon
- Ornament Punch
- Dazzling Diamonds glitter
- Take an 8 1'2" x 11" piece of card stock in the color of your choice and cut in half at 4 1/4". Fold in half to create your card base.
- Adhere a strip of DSP that measures 2" x 4 1/4".
- Punch an "ornament window" in the front of your card using the Ornament punch
- Stamp your image in the center of your ornament so it is on the inside of the card.
- Use the ornament punch on a multipurpose adhesive sheet and gently place so it lines up with your "window".
- Sprinkle adhesive with glitter
- Add your favorite ribbon and you are all finished.