I love the dimension of this card! The frame has a look as if it's cut out, but I simply did some sponging, and then light shading with my blender pen around the inside of the frame, with Basic Gray ink. The bird is stamped on Sahara Sand card stock, cut out, and popped up with Dimensionals.
I can't believe there are only a few weeks left to enjoy the Halloween season! Also, only a few weeks left for the Great Pumpkin Blog Hop! We are already at week 11 out of 13; I don't think I'll be ready to put my Halloween stuff up.
- Stamp Sets: Papaya Collage and Wicked Cool
- Rich Razzleberry card stock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (fold for base)
- Very Vanilla card stock - 4 x 5 1/4 and scrap for 'Spooky' banner.
- Sahara Sand card stock - Scrap piece used for the bird.
- Ink: Basic Black Craft Ink, Basic Gray and Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink
- Tools and Accessories
- 1 3/8" circle punch (used for masking the moon)
- Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons
- 1/8" Basic Black Taffeta Ribbon
- Stampin' Sponges
- Blender Pen
- Stampin' Dimensionals