My husband came home last night and told me he had to work at 9:00pm. That stinks for him, and I lovingly told him so, but in the back of my mind I'm picturing paper and stamps! I wandered upstairs and took out some supplies that I've haven't spent nearly enough time with. Never mind the fact that I just got them last week ☺. Bright Blossoms stamp set and coordinating Summer Smooches DSP are matchy matchy, just like I like! They are both available this month, along with other coordinating supplies. Stampin' Up! is the best!
- Bright Blossoms stamp set (125495 wood/ 125497 clear), flower inked with Real Red, Lucky Limeade, and Island Indigo Stampin' Write Markers.
- Whisper White card stock - 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (fold)
- Summer Smooches DSP (125409) 1 3/4 x 5 1/2
- Real Red card stock - 2 1/8 x 2 3/4
- Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Adorning Accents Edgelit Dies - cut out in Island Indigo card stock
- "Thank You" is from Curly Cute (117014 wood/ 120510 clear) stamped with Island Indigo ink
- Stampin' Dimensionals to pop up the red piece