A fellow Demonstrator, Kathy Seals, designed this beautiful card for a Stampin' Up! Leadership swap. Lucky me, I got to make one at a Demonstrator shoebox swap event! If you happened to get Elementary Elegance as one of your Sale-A-Bration Sets, you will love this layout! Don't worry, there are other stamp sets (which I will name later in the post) that I think could have the same look.
Those of you who will be joining me for Coffee & Cards tomorrow will be making this card!
- Elementary Elegance Stamp Set (retired Sale-A-Bration set) and En Francais background stamp (109521)
- Wisteria Wonder card stock 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (fold)
- Concord Crush card stock 3 5/8 x 4 7/8
- Naturals White card stock (this does give a different effect than Whisper White, so I would highly recommend it) 3 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Curly Label Punch (119851)
- Basic Pearls (119247)
- Wisteria Wonder and Concord Crush ink pads
If you didn't get Elementary Elegance as one of your SAB sets, try Style Beautiful (116984 w; 120483 c), Creative Elements (122645 w; 122647 c) , or Frame It (122850 w; 122852 c)