You can never have enough birthday cards on hand. I made this card for a shoe box swap with some of the most talented and fun Stampin Up! demonstrators you have ever seen. We try to get together to stamp and catch up about once a month. Since you still have all of March to reap the rewards of Stampin' Up!'s Sale-A-Bration event, we made cards using items from this promotion, as well as the awesome products in the Occasions Mini Catalog (available through April). Remember, for every $50 you spend, you get to choose a product from the Sale-A-Bration catalog: beautiful stamp sets, designer series paper and fabric, buttons, brads, card stock, just to name a few! Now is the time to buy, even if you just need to stock up on adhesives and envelopes!
- Outlined Occasions stamp set
- Island Indigo ink
- Pool Party card base
- Wisteria Wonder card stock 5 1/4" by 4"
- Whisper White card stock 5" by 3 3/4"
- Chocolate Chip card stock 1 1/2" square (2)
- Island Indigo card stock 1 1/2" square
- Whisper white card stock cut with the 1 3/8" square punch (3)
- Itty Bitty Shapes punch pack (118309)
- Petite Pennants Builder punch (122361)
- Sweet Shop Specialty Designer Series Paper (125408)