On a whim, I decided to make St. Patrick's Day gifts. I love brightening people's days, by surprising them with little somethings. Today, a have just a few gifts to give out to unsuspecting people I run into. The treats include Mint M&Ms, and mint cookies with chocolate and creme de menthe chips. YUM!
- Wild Wasabi card stock
- Wild Wasabi ink
- Large Heart Punch (119883)
- 1" round punch (119868)
- Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335)
- 1" x 8" clear Cellophane bags (124134)
- Ribbon & Brads from Sale-a-Bration
- Mint M&Ms - deeeelicious!!!
- (Tag ingredients are retired Stampin' Up! - sorry!)
Baker's Tip: Punch out hearts and sponge edges with Wild Wasabi ink. Glue them onto a 1" circle, then run through the Big Shot with the embossing folder. Adhere filled bag to the clover with glue dots.