Lucky me! I have stamping friends that help me create cool things like this lucky banner (that is already hanging in my house). A big thanks to Jen for helping me with the details!
- Bigz Clear Scallop Square (115950) and Serif Simple Letters (113464) dies in Old Olive card stock.
- Various Designer Series Paper in shades of Old Olive and So Saffron, cut to 3 3/4" square.
- Very Vanilla card stock, cut to 2 7/8" square.
- Punches: Small Heart (117193) for the clover; Itty Bitty Shapes (118309) for the clover patch; 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1 1/4", 1", 3/4" & 1/2" circle punches and Cupcake Builder (121807) for the rainbow and clouds; 1 1/4" circle punch, Slit punch (retired), and 1/4" hole punch for pot o' gold.
- The horseshoes were created from the letter 'C' from the Go-Go Boots sizzlets dies.
- Gold Embossing Powder (109129) and Versamark Pad (102283)
- Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
Baker's Tips: Gold emboss a scrap piece of Very Vanilla card stock, twice to create a heavy layer. Then punch or die cut the needed pieces from this scrap.