I'm in complete agreement with Deena (see Thursday's post), I love butterflies! I just had to have this stamp set when I saw that it was one of the FREE sets I could choose with Sale-A-Bration.
There is so much detail to the butterfly stamp, it looks awesome when inked in a neutral color like crumb cake or chocolate chip. And if the spirit moves you, you can give the images a little color with colored pencils, markers, or a blender pen, like I did in the sample below.
- Soft Suede card base
- More Mustard card stock cut to 4" by 5 1/4", and run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice Embossing folder
- Kindness Matters stamp set, images and greeting stamped in Soft Suede ink
- Pear Pizzazz card stock cut to 4" by 1 3/4". Doily image stamped in Pear Pizzazz along the bottom of the card stock, then cut out with paper snips. Top of card stock is 'ruffed' up using the edge of the paper snips, and then 'rolled' a little.
- Soft Suede card stock cut to 4" by 1"
- Pool Party card stock cut to 4" by 1", then cut with the scallop trim border punch
- Very Vanilla card stock cut to 4" by 1"
- Very Vanilla card stock and Soft Suede card stock using the Decorative Label punch
- 3 mini brads
- Chantilly Crochet Trim ribbon