Create A Cupcake is my go-to birthday stamp set. It's great for anyone's birthday! I love how the Labels Collection Framelits showcase the cupcake.
- Create A Cupcake stamp set (121915 wood/ 121982 clear)
- Crumb Cake card stock - 1pc 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 (fold to create card base)
- Early Espresso card stock - 1pc 4 x 5 1/4, embossed with Stripes embossing folder (123128)
- Pool Party and Whisper White card stock, cut with Labels Collection Framelits (125598)
- Early Espresso and Pool Party classic ink pads.
- Modern Label punch (119849)
- Silver Mini Brads (122941)
- 1/4" hole punch - (Early Espresso card stock 'cherry')
- Crystal Effects (101055)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
- Stamp off the 'frosting' before stamping on to the white card stock.
- Adhere the Pool Party directly onto the Early Espresso card stock.
- Adhere Whisper White layer and Modern Label greeting piece with Dimensionals.
- If your brad legs are too long, clip them with craft and rubber scissors or wire cutters.
- Glue everything together, adding the Crystal Effects to the 'cherry' last, be sure to let dry!