St. Patrick's Day is gone, I loved displaying my Lucky banner, but it's time to move on. Spring is here, so I thought that was the obvious direction to go. I decided to go with the word bloom because it perfectly describes Spring, in my mind at least.
- Card Stock: Pacific Point, Whisper White (2 7/8" sq.), Wild Wasabi, Tangerine Tango, Melon Mambo
- Beyond the Garden Designer Series Paper (122342) cut to 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
- Fabulous Florets stamp set (123025 wood/ 123027 clear), ink to match card stock
- Bigz Clear Die, Scallop Square (115950)
- Serif Essentials Alphabet dies (113464)
- Beautiful Wings Embosslit (118138)
- Brights Designer Buttons (119747) - Free through March 31 with a $50 order!
- 5/8" Old Olive Satin Ribbon (117292)
- Sticky Strip (104294)
Baker's Tip: To line up the square so the banner hangs straight (I took a shortcut, so mine didn't turn out perfect), draw a guideline down the center of the back of each scallop so you will know exactly where to place your sticky tape. If your sticky tape is placed in a straight line, and your ribbon is placed on that line, your banner should hang perfectly straight. I (usually) also use grid paper to help with my spacing.