I have so much DSP from the Sale-a-bration catalog that I was trying to figure out a way to start using it. A friend of mine suggested a Spring banner. So here is what I came up with and I can't wait to make a banner for each season!
- Label Collection framelets (Occasions mini catalog) The base colors are Soft Suede, Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.
- Everyday Enchantment DSP (Sale-a-bration catalog) I used different sides to match my base.
- Serif Essentials Alphabet run through the Big Shot in Pool Party, Soft Suede and Peach Parfait card stock and mounted with dimensionals.
- Then I used a mixture of dies, punches and embellishments I had to make it look like spring. (Beautiful wings embosslits, Boho Blossom punch, Basic pearl jewels, bird punch)
- I used Old olive ribbon to string it across and attached each letter with mini clothes pins.