When this wedding set came out in the new Occasions Mini catalog, I justified buying it because I didn't have a wedding set. So what happened..... it got mounted and sat there. My new goal is to not neglet my stamp sets. My husband just loves that!
So, I made this card for my friend that recently proposed to me, by a rap song, to be her bridesmaid. She did not want me to post the rap song, but said nothing about posting a picture of her rapping.
- Whisper White card stock cut at 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 (fold)
- Basic Black card stock cut at 5 1/2 x 2 3/4 (punch edge with eyelet border punch (119853)
- Sweet Shop designer series paper cut at 5 1/2 x 2 1/4 (125408 - occasions mini catalog)
- Love & Laughter set (125475) stamped in craft ink and embossed with clear embossing powder on Whisper white card stock.
- I layered the Whisper white and Basic black using the "Labels Collection" framelets (125598)
- Basic pearls (119247)
- Lastly the greeting "Love" is stamped in Wisteria Wonder.