I was playing with Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe stamp set last night. I was seriously thinking about not going to bed. I was feeling ♪awesome♪ and singing that I was ♪genius♪. I will have to show you the geniusness on another post. For now, I'm going to show you how cutting out an image can turn a cute card into a wow card!
Here I stamped the tea cup onto white card stock and then punched them out with a circle punch and popped them up with Dimensionals. Cute card, right?
In this version I stamped the tea cups, cut them out, and put them onto a textured white circle with Dimensionals. Cutting out the tea cups it gave this card a little extra somethin' somethin'!
- Stampin' Up! Tea Shoppe stamp set (125545 wood/ 125547 clear)
- Marina Mist card stock (119682) - 1pc 5 1/2 x 8 1/2, fold in half then cut 1/2" off the front side.
- Whisper White card stock (100730) - 1pc 3/4" x 5 1/2" run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder (117335)
- 1 1/4" circle punch (119861)
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309) - Punch flower out of Daffodil Delight card stock
- Basic Pearls (119247)
- Stampin' Dimensionals (104430)
Baker's Tip: Have fun!!!
P.S. I did get this idea from a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator on Stampin' Connection. Stampin' Connection is a Demo only website where we all share our great ideas. Right now is the perfect time to sign up to become a Demo. Stampin' Connection is only one of the many benefits you get and the kit is currently on sale for $125 (over $350 worth of items!)! Contact me for more info.