|Another great display from Leadership Conference|
1. Cut Cherry Cobbler card stock at varying lengths and widths.
2. Score every 1/4" using the Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334).
3. Fold the scored card stock back and forth like you're making a fan.
4. Put the ends together using Sticky Strip (#104294).
5. Keep the lolly together using glue from a hot glue gun or by attaching a 1" or 1 1/4" circle piece of card stock to the lolly using glue dotes.
6. Stack Cherry Cobbler lollies (fanned circles) together from skinny to fatter layers and back to skinny layers at the top to create the look of an apple. Play with your lolly pieces until you stack them together to imitate an apple shape.
7. Cut 2 leaves out of Pear Pizazz card stock using the Blossom Petals Punch (#121808).
8. Add optional dots to leaves using the Distressed Dots Background Stamp (#122815) and Old Olive ink.
9. Attach a stick or a piece of a thin dowel rod and the 2 leaves to the top of the apple using a hot glue gun or Glue Dots (#103683).
10. Stamp any word or greeting using Early Espresso ink to Whisper White card stock and punch out using the Word Window Punch (#119857).
11. Add the word or greeting piece to Early Espresso Baker's Twine (#123124) using a glue dot.
12. Finally tie the Baker's Twice into a bow around the stem of the apple and secure it to the top of the apple with a glue dot.
Now what a great way to get your daily allowance of fruits, vitamins and minerals and...your daily dose of creativity and paper crafting! That's the best doctor recommended medicine for me.