I LOVE chocolate! So when I saw this card made by Laura Lipe, I had to case it. Such a great idea using the Build a Blossom punch to create a hershey kiss. So fun!!!
- Cherry Cobbler card stock cut at 11 x 5 1/2 (fold)
- Whisper White card stock cut at 5 x 4 (run through the big shot with Top Note Bigz Die)
- Using the Build a Blossom punch, punch the largest petal in Early Espresso for your kiss.
- Small heart punch in Cherry Cobbler card stock
- 1 piece of kitchen foil cut at 1 1/2 square ( I krinkled it, then unfolded it)
- Be my Valentine stamp from the Delightful Dozen set, stamped in Cherry Cobbler ink.
- I used the ribbon I had (Chocolate chip 3/8" taffeta)
- I Love You stamp from the new occasions mini set "P.S. I love you" or hand write it.