In the meantime, I made a fab card with these nifty little dies. Actually, some of them are not so little. If you are a scrapbooker, you will love these even more! You can see exactly where it's going to cut. I'm envisioning heart photos laid out on a gorgeous scrapbook page (This is why my husband lovingly calls me Sidetrack Sally). Anyway, here you go...
This gives you an idea of the size of the framelits. I used the 3rd largest and the 2nd smallest on this card.
- Card Stock:
- Poppy Parade (119793) 1 pc 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" (folded in half for card base) and 1 pc 3 1/4" x 4" used to cut heart shape.
- Whisper White (100730) 1 pc 4" x 5 1/4"
- Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (126154 - SAB freebee!)
- Striped 1 pc 3/4" x 4"
- Floral 1 pc 7/8" x 4" (then punched with Scallop Edge Border Punch)
- Blue dotted 1pc to cut heart shape
- 1/8" Organdy Ribbon from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon & Brads Pack ( 127279 - SAB freebee!)
- Scallop Edge Border Punch (119882)
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine (113439) and Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder (117335)
Baker's Secret: I used two separate pieces of ribbon. One to wrap around the back, and the other I tied into a bow and adhered with a glue dot (rolled up to make it smaller).