I plan on sending this card to my niece for her birthday this year. It will be so much fun for her to unfold each part of the snowman to see a fun message from her cousins. To make this telescoping snowman card, you need to cut various size circles using the Sizzix Big Shot.
1. For bottom of the snowman, cut a scallop circle in Marina Mist card stock (#119682) using the Scallop Circle Big Shot die (#113468). Cut a circle in Whisper White card stock (#100730) using the 3 1/2" Circle Big Shot die (#121811). Sponge Marina Mist ink (#119668) around the edge of the Whisper White card stock.
2. Attach the Whisper White circle to the Marina Mist scallop circle.
3. For the middle of the snowman, cut a 3 1/2" circle in Certainly Celery card stock (#105125) using the 3 1/2" Circle Big Shot die. Cut a circle in Whisper White card stock using the 3" Circle Big Shot die (#122125).
4. Attach the Whisper White circle to the Certainly Celery circle.
5. Punch out 3 circles in Marina Mist card stock using the 1/2" Circle Punch (#119869). Add to Whisper White card stock and draw half circles on 1/2" circles using a uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen (#105021) to give the snowman's buttons a more authetic look.
6. Place the middle of the snowman upside down on top of the bottom piece of the snowman. Pierce a hole using a Paper Piercer (#116631) and attach the two pieces using a Mini Brad (#122941) or regular sized Brad (#104336).
7. For the snowman's head, cut a 3" circle in Pink Pirouette card stock (#111351) using the 3" Circle Big Shot die. Cut a circle in Whisper White card stock using the 2 1/2" Circle Punch (#120906).
8. Attach the Whisper White circle to the Pink Pirouette circle.
9. Punch out 2 circles in Basic Gray card stock (#121044) using the circle punch from the Itty Bitty Punch Pack (#118309). Add to Whisper White card stock for the snowman's eyes. Draw half circles on the gray card stock circles using a uni-ball Signo White Gel Pen.
10. Cut a skinny and long triangle out of Peach Parfait card stock (#119794) for the snowman's nose. Attach to the snowman's head.
11. Place the snowman's head upside down on top of the middle of the snowman. Pierce a hole using a Paper Piercer (#116631) and attach the two pieces using a Mini Brad or regular sized Brad. Fold out the bottom layer before piercing the top two circles so you are able to move your pieces.
12. Stamp a greeting on the bottom circle of the snowman in Basic Gray ink (#109120) similar to the "Wow you're the best" greeting from the Friendly Phrases stamp set (#126149 WM or #126151 CM). Wait until you have put the pieces of the snowman together with brads to stamp your greeting. This will help you with placing it so none of the greeting is cut off my the middle of your snowman covering it once connected.