When you get your hands on the Fashionable Hearts Embosslits Die, I dare you to run it through your Big Shot just once. You can't do it. They are just like potato chips, you can't stop with one. Each little heart has a lovely embossed design and it looks fabulous on a bright color of card stock. Wonder how cute they look with designer series paper?!?!?
So, once you have this lovely pile of Fashionable Hearts, you've got just the right ingredients for a fashionable card!
- Poppy Parade card base, 4 1/4 by 5 1/2
- Very Vanilla layer, 4 by 5 1/4, sponge edges with Poppy Parade stamp pad
- Stamp the 'Love' sentiment from Outlined Occasions stamp set in Poppy Parade stamp pad
- Color in the sentiment using a blender pen and Poppy Parade stamp pad
- Adhere your hearts, some directly to the vanilla card stock, some using dimensionals