- Whisper White cut to 3 1/4 by 4 1/2. Stamp sentiment and image in Basic Black ink. We'll just say "faux ticket corned punch" using the small heart punch on each corner.
- Stamp image again on scrap paper, punch out the bird's body using the 1 3/8 inch circle punch.
- Use blender pen and Soft Suede, Night of Navy to color in the punched circle.
- Adhere the circle onto the layer using dimensionals.
- Cut 2nd layer in Whisper White to 3 3/4 by 5 inches. Use the piercing tool and guide to pierce 3 holes around each corner.
- Adhere image layer to 2nd layer.
- Card base is also Whisper White, use dimensionals to adhere to the card base.