We are thrilled that the new Occasions Mini Catalog will be released January 4th, followed by the 2012 Sale-A-Bration Catalog on January 24th. Check back with us frequently (or subscribe to Pink Paper Bakery email updates) to see fabulous new samples including items from the new catalogs!
Sneak peek! Here is a card I made with items from the Sweet Shop product suite from the Occasions Mini.
Love this layout! It very simple and versatile. Stamp set and Designer Series Paper will be available January 4th.
- Start with a Whisper White card base (make sure it's folded before step 2).
- Trim 1/2" off the front, then punch edge with Scallop Trim Border Punch (118402).
- Using the new stamp set Sweet Cake (125490 wood/ 125492 clear), stamp the cupcake image with Chocolate Chip classic ink (100908).
- Reink and stamp image again and stamp onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock (100730) - You will only need the message box portion.
- Ink up a greeting with Pool Party classic ink (122938) and stamp into the rectangle on the scrap piece. Cut out and adhere to image on the card using Dimensionals (104430).
- Cut a 3/4" x 5 1/2" strip of new Sweet Shop designer series paper (125408), and adhere edge on inside of card.
- Punch a circle from Calypso Coral card stock (122926) from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack (118309), and cut a little divot out on the top to create a cherry and adhere with dimensional.
- Finish your card by adding glitter to the cupcake with a Two-Way Glue Pen (100425) and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter (102023).