Here's a sneak peek at a card using some FREE items that will be available with a $50 purchase during Stampin'Up!'s Sale-A-Bration beginning January 24th.
Sprinkled Expressions Stamp Set and Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad pack
One of my stamping pals does a beautiful job sewing seed beads onto her handmade works of art. She inspired me to do a little 'sewing' with the ribbon on this card. I used my paper piercing tool to poke a hole near the top of the stamped flower, and then made two more holes near the middle of the stem, then I used a needle to thread the ribbon through the holes to create the stem to my pretty little flower. I secured the leaf with a glue dot.
- Calypso Coral card stock cut to 8 1/2 by 5 1/2, then folded.
- Lucky Limeade card stock cut to 4 1/4 by 2 inches, then run through the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder. (page 219 in the IBC)
- Whisper White card stock cut to 4 1/4 by 1 inch.
- Pool Party card stock cut to 2 1/4 by 4 1/4 inches.
- Whisper White card stock cut to 2 by 4 inches.
- The flower and sentiment from Sprinkled Expressions (Sale-A-Bration catalog) are both stamped in Calypso Coral ink.
- I used the Lucky Limeade organdy ribbon for the flower's stem, from the Everyday Enchantment Ribbon and Brad Pack (Sale-A-Bration catalog).